social media links

Monday, April 9, 2012

It's back!

Project Run & Play starts again this week and I am aching to see the designers' takes on each week's theme.

There is a great group of designers this time and I'm eager to become more familiar with the ones which are new to me.  That's always a lot of fun. They are also doing another sew along so I'll be participating again each week. 

This first week's theme is pattern remix and the pattern is Dana Made It's circle skirt. I have a fun vision in my head so we'll see how it plays out this week. There's dye involved which is as much as I'll reveal for now, hehe. 

 I'm off to pattern draft! It's great to be back.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments and always try to respond to them when they come in, but please be sure your account includes an email address so I can reply. Thanks!!