social media links

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Flip This - No Seriously, Flip It

Flip This Pattern!
Flip This Pattern

September is the month I chose when Emily and Ashley from Frances Suzanne asked if I'd participate in the competition portion of their Flip This Pattern series.  This is an unusual month because we didn't get to see the pattern ahead of time and there were four to choose from. 


The Alphabet Collection from Pattern Anthology was released about a month ago and it is really cool with lots of options for boys and girls.  I signed up for September knowing only that we'd be flipping one of their patterns and that those amazing designers would outdo themselves with this collection.  I was excited for the challenge and my "flip" is up today at Frances Suzanne.  So head on over to see which of the four patterns I picked and just how I flipped it. I'd love to hear what you think!

FYI: voting doesn't happen until the the 20th of September, but in the meantime you can check out the flips in the sew-along too. 

1 comment :

  1. I love how the dress came out. Choice of fabric an d the back is just lovely. Your daughter looks sooo adorable in it. great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and always try to respond to them when they come in, but please be sure your account includes an email address so I can reply. Thanks!!