social media links

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I hope all of you that celebrate had a Merry Christmas!  We had a great time.  We're up in Massachusetts for a few days, but I thought I'd pop in to post some pictures of our Christmas Eve/Day.

Christmas Eve with the Parellos

laughing with daddy

Bean's first cannoli

Christmas morning

panda slippers from Auntie Erin

when the pandas invaded our Christmas

of all the gifts, her books are still the favorite

and someone got a new camera!
Enjoy your holidays....I'll be back soon.  In the meantime, you can follow along on Instagram.

1 comment :

  1. Merry Christmas! She's adorable, looks like you had a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and always try to respond to them when they come in, but please be sure your account includes an email address so I can reply. Thanks!!