social media links

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sand Free Beach Tote - Guest Post at GYCT

Today I'm posting over at Get Your Crap Together for their Sizzlin' Summer Organization series.

Image Map

When I first learned about the series I had a different idea in mind, but after dealing with sand at the bottom of my bag this summer I decided a way to better organize that beach sand covered stuff was in order.


Enter the Sand Free Beach Tote (and blanket).  Head on over to GYCT for the full tutorial to make your own!

1 comment :

  1. I knew you'd do something like this after you took that other bag to the beach! Does it come with the manly arms that pull it all together?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and always try to respond to them when they come in, but please be sure your account includes an email address so I can reply. Thanks!!