social media links

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Impossible?

Well, I haven't made much progress on the "Imagine the Impossibilities" challenge over at The Cottage Market. 

I *did* take some before pictures though, hehe.  Technically I still have a few days to get it together and I think I can at least make a dent.  I'm holding on to hope! 

I'll leave you with just a few pictures to show just how crazy the situation is.  Keep in mind that there are several more bins with bits of fabric here and there as well.  I'll post again on Monday to see if any progress was made this weekend.  Wish me luck!

entrance to the closet under the stairs where I'll keep my
organized fabrics.... hehe organized...
here you can see there is quite a bit of room for lots of fabric to live.

sewing table (notice my machines aren't even on the table!)

Just two of the many bins of fabric/supplies I have.
The funny part is these are the most organized of the whole stash, hehe.

1 comment :

  1. And to be clear when I say "see if any progress was made" I'm referring to the elves that I'm hoping will come to finish the project.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and always try to respond to them when they come in, but please be sure your account includes an email address so I can reply. Thanks!!